Thursday 22 May 2014

FMP - Sticker Display

The sticker display is pretty much the same design as my title page, I just changed the text to suit. I set the display to a A3 which is not big enough to hold all the stickers but I didn't want the display to big and thought I could always places stickers around the board.

Before I was thinking of attaching the sticker display to my final display board but then thought it wouldn't be sensible idea as the board may not be stable enough when people help themselves to the stickers. So I decided to mount my sticker display on mounting board for the extra sturdiness and to to place it on the table alongside my book as it is easier to access them and it will be not risk of my board falling over or getting damaged.

This is my process of making the display:







This is the printed product with the sticker placed on it:


No comments:

Post a Comment