Thursday 8 May 2014

FMP - Photoshop Development - Final Pages

Here's me creating my first page of my book. I started with making the page size larger than the book size to avoid clipping and compilation. I also made the pages double spread  so it's easier for me to see the final page and to see if the look good together. When I'm finished I will separate the pages to import into the book software. I decided for the text page I would use a colour from my collage for the background as it connects the pages together and doesn't make the page look busy. I also played around with font. I was in between a handwritten font and a simple-easy-to read font. I managed to whittle my option down to Times New Roman, Chalkster and my own handwriting. As I said before in my previous post chose Times New Roman as it's cleaner and easy to read but still decided to add my own handwriting to my pages as a separate feature. 



Decided to make the accent page the colour of something featuring in my art pieces 


Looking at what font looks better; Times New Roman, Chaulkster or my handwriting 

Choosing 'Times New Roman' as the main text font as it looks cleaner and it is a common reading font

Decided to add my own handwriting as features on the page by changing the size and opacity


No comments:

Post a Comment