Wednesday 7 May 2014

FMP - Continuation of Yesterday and Final Posters and Dust Cover

Today I started continued with finishing my pages. I've pretty much done them all, I just need to add the text. I decided to keep the colour neutral and natural as as feel as though a lot of my collages are are quite natural and want to keep a flowing colour scene throughout. I've also laid the pages out as how I did them in my same with the image on the left and a simple background with the text on the right (with a exception of a few) The book need a 22 pages so I made 28 so I could more of a have choice. There's already 2 or 3 that I don't really like so I will most likely take them out. I also need to make the inner pages (first and last page) of my book. I've been thinking of just making them a simple pattern and adding the title and my name on the first page. I will upload the final pages tomorrow.

Final Pages
I also decided to start experimenting with my dust cover. At the moment I've just got one design and changed the colour. I quite like the pink, grey and black ones. I'm going to hopefully print them on acetate tomorrow or next week to see what they look like. I may make different designs tomorrow, maybe with more imagery but we'll see if I have time.





Bookcovers

I also started my posters today, which are going to be A2 in size. I didn't do much planning for these are I knew they were going to be similar to my pages. I decided to take two of my pages that I thought would look nice in a poster form. I also decided to keep and move the solid colour to the bottom as it gives the posters a bit of colour and is a nice background for my text. The text I got from dafont.com, I don't know if it's going to be be the final font but I just need a template while a worked with the posters.

Final Posters

These are some of the fonts I liked on dafont.com:





Tomorrow I'm going to:
  • add my text and aim to completely finish my pages. 
  • try out some more dust cover designs
  • try and find a more suitable font for my stickers
  • maybe change my font for my poster and dust cover

No comments:

Post a Comment