Tuesday 13 May 2014

FMP - Blurb and Tag Line

Today involved me writing my blurb and my tag line. I also imported my animation into PowerPoint as a backup animation but I'll talk about that in later in another post.

This is my blurb:

How are you feeling?
Does your answer consist of the words content, cheerful, splendid or something alike?
No? There's nothing wrong with that. It's ok not to feel these adjectives sometimes but not all the time. The hustle and bustle of every life can be daunting and we need to find a way out it. But don't worry this is a self- help book that will put you on the path to feeling splendid, through creativity!

Creativity is the Cure is my message to you on why I think you should make art as a remedy to those dispirited moments. This message is set alongside a collection of my personal symbolic portraits illustrating why I choose to be creative. My creative confession is not only exhibited to be visually pleasing but to show you that it can be easier to make art than you think. In turn creativity keeps the brain sane and appreciate ourselves as individuals.

THERE ARE ARTIST who don't realise THEY ARE ARTISTS

------------------------------------------------------

At the moment it seems a bit long maybe even longer than the book itself, so I'm going to get someone to proof read it for me and see what I can delete. After writing this blurb I've realised that there's so much more I could have written in my book. I guess I could include that in my evaluation that I should have spent less time worrying about finding text and just to sit down, think and write about what I believe.

I've also been thinking of a tag line to insert on my posters to give more insight to what the whole campaign is about. I think I might just use the 'THERE ARE ARTIST who don't realise THEY ARE ARTISTS' quote but i'm going to ask Dan on Thursday if he think I should insert a tag line at all.

Tomorrow's task is to:

  • find someone to proof read my blurb
  • insert my blurb onto my dust covers

No comments:

Post a Comment