Wednesday 14 May 2014

FMP - Inserting my Blurb

Today I got my mother to proof read my blurb for me as she's also read my book and I wanted to see if the blurb related well with it. I then added the text to my dust cover designs and played around with the font. I decided to highlight the key words with the 'Supernova' font. When I inserted the text I realised that I couldn't read it as clear over the fingerprints so I cleared the coloured box of fingerprints. I also tried out the dust cover without fingerprints as an alternative. I still haven't chosen my final design or colour for my dust cover but will choose by tomorrow. I am also finally going to print all my dust cover design and colour off tomorrow to get a feel of how the look in physical form. I'm hoping my book will come tomorrow as it got dispatched yesterday which will mean I can then print off my final cover as I will know the true measurements.


With fingerprints

Without fingerprints

 My checklist for tomorrow is:

  • Print potential dust cover design on acetate
  • Show Dan my dust covers, posters and animation
  • Update my designs from my feedback
  • Find out how to save my animation

No comments:

Post a Comment