Wednesday 7 May 2014

FMP - Final Stickers

I started my final stickers on moo.com. I first tried the monotone designs but thought they were a bit boring and wouldn't be worth the money if there so bland. One of my ideas was just a bold yet simple text against a plain background. I wasn't keen on the colours the website supplied for the background so thats why I thought maybe I should add my own image. Plus I thought I might as well make them as nice as possible as they are a bit pricey to print. 

First idea there was also a black text on a white background


So I decided to add some of my favourite pages in the background and liked the results better. I also thought if I add my background it has a more clearer relation and flows better. I'm not too chuffed about the font but the website doesn't supply great fonts. I did think of add my own font on Photoshop and then importing them as a image but thought they may not come out very clear in the print. I also decided to keep the choices and colours minimal as I just like the simple look.I'm going to try and see if I can find a nicer font on the website later. I will update if there are any changes.

My final stickers:




No comments:

Post a Comment