Thursday 15 May 2014

FMP - Final Board Designs

We had a group talk about final stuff today, I took notes and started drawing board designs for my final boards:




For my final board I want to display my book, stickers and 2 posters. I'm not sure if a table is supplied to rest my book on so I came up with a backup plan of hanging it by a piece of string alongside with the sticker book. I have also had the idea of 'pinning' my posters up with either my stickers or with print out hands. On Monday I will have my final display plan after going over it with Dan.

Edit:
After my stickers came I realised i needed to figure out a new way to present my sticker I don't like the book my stickers came in. Also after thinking it would be clearer to the viewer to present the sticker in a different way. 

This a some of the plans i'm planning on displaying my stickers: 



No comments:

Post a Comment