Thursday 10 April 2014

FMP - Testing

So today we had to do work that involved making as we've finished our research. I didn't really know what I wanted to make as I'm doing Fashion Promotion and it's not that simple to make something as it is with Fashion Design. Apparently there was supposed to be a book binding workshop but there wasn't so I didn't know what I could do at first. So I decided to make so potential pages for my book using the sketches I had done other my holidays and some quotes I had found during my research to create a small tester so I could bind them afterwards. I didn't manage to bind anything in the end  because I spent most of the day on Photoshop but I'm going to try out the binding next week.

These are the 6 pages I managed to create today:




There not as great as I want them to be but there just potentials that I am going to develop more later on. At the moment I just added the sketches without adding colour or editing them so I'll change that later. Plus I also want to mix my illustration with collages and photographs. And I am also thinking about adding info about the creatives and how they cope with mental health so it has a clearer message of my theme. But so far I do like how they look which give me a bit of confidence on where i'm heading to!

No comments:

Post a Comment