Tuesday 29 April 2014

FMP - Posters, Postcards and Stickers

Today I searched the web for companies that could print my final project in postcard, book form along with some stickers at an affordable price. I thought about printing my final product in Uni but I realised that I cant print double sided with the high quality printers. I found a few websites that supplied good services but I could only find moo.com that supplied all the products I wanted on one site. I'm also thinking about using them as I'v e used the twice before and they're print quality is great. It's also and affordable and the supply 20% off for the students. The only thing is that they don't sell photobooks just postcards or cards so i'd have to op for individual postcards instead of a postcard book or book.

The website lets you try out your designs and preview your product, so I tested some out. These are what the postcards and stickers would look like. They also have different sticker shapes to choose from. 




So hopefully I'll order from them in the next week or so, unless I find a better website.

No comments:

Post a Comment