Wednesday 23 April 2014

FMP - Paintng Stick Men and Creating Samples (continued)

After break I decided to go on Photoshop and create some samples as I want to try and bring all the work I have made over the last fortnight. I also think it's a good way of making something new and moving on. The text I've added are not permanent they're just to there as a prototype, i'm still on the hunt for my specific content. So these are my double spreads:









As you can see I pretty much kept my collages as they were and added my prints onto the background of the text pages. I also changed some of the print colours and layered and repeated them. Tomorrow I'm going to finish a few bits off I didn't manage to finish today and then print them to see how they look and feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment