Thursday 17 April 2014

FMP - More Collages

So I made more collages today. These collages included photocopies of my questionnaires and screenshots from the short documentaries I watched on Kusama and de Waal. These were elements that were suggested to me in group crit today. I think by including it clearly shows my influences of this project. To be honest I didn't really think of doing it before because at the time I didn't see how it could come across as my own work. Now I've realised that including them in my collages with my own photographs and illustrations I can make it my own as they are what my project is built upon.

These are my collages from today:






I decided to keep de Waal's pieces more black and white and neutral as I think that's the sort of colour he uses in his own work and his personality suits those colours as I find him to be quite humble and intellectual. For Kusama's piece I used reds as that's kind of her trademark colour but I tried not to overload them colour as I thought I could add more colour on Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment