Saturday 19 April 2014

FMP - A concoction of ideas and things from home

Today I decided to create concoction of things so I would have material to use the following week in Uni. Although some of the things are still in process I post the completed ones so far

I began the morning by fingerprinting repetitively on sheets of paper on my bedroom wall. It is kind of an extension of the work I did on Wednesday. I used red, yellow and black as those are Kusama colours. And decided to do fingerprints because:

  • Natural tool instead of a paintbrush or pen
  • Fingerprints are similar to dots which relates to my Kusama influence
  • Fingerprinting is quite calming 




I also decided to record me biting the inside of my cheeks and the result of that as I do it when I'm nervous and I pretty much always have bitten, sore gums as I regularly do it. I thought it would be a good a idea as it's kind a personal thing and it's not a obvious thing that can be seen by an outsider and is kind of contained secret. I sometimes bite them to the point of them bleeding and they really hurt. The photo I took them weren't that bad today compared to yesterday as I've noticed that the inside of the gums heal quite quickly. I didn't manage to photograph them yesterday as there wasn't any good lighting.

I can't find the recording of it at the moment but for now here are the photographed results:


I'm thinking of photographing the inside of my motuh daily to see the result of my day and maybe they could contribute to my work later on. At the moment I just thought this would be a good idea as it's sort of the only physical thing I do that relates to my personal anxiousness, who know's I might scrap the idea later.


No comments:

Post a Comment