Tuesday 8 April 2014

FMP - First Day Back

In today lesson I mostly tried to update my sketch book. I mainly just printed off all the photographs I took from my museum trips and research during my Easter break and ordered them in my sketchbook.








Today there was also a workshop with Suzie for the Fashion Promotion students to create a moodboard and to see if what was pictured explained what the creator was trying to convey. My moodboard wasn't that great as I only made it in 10 minuets and it is hard to try and picture mental health and my theme onto a moodboard which me and Suzie agreed with. This was my moodboard and the feedback I received from my classmates:





Most of the feedback I got was that it looked like it was illustration based. The feedback showed me that it was clear on what format I was going to present my work but it wasn't clear on my theme which I agree with. I've decided that next week I'm going to talk to some of my tutors for a bit of guidance as I think I may be going off track on what my theme is and how I am going to convey it in my final piece. I feel as though I 80% there but there is a bit of confusion and lack of confidence in part of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment