Thursday 31 October 2013

Photoshop - Digital Print

Today we had a day of Photoshop which was really interesting and informative. However, it was a very long day as we sat in front of the computer for the whole day. I was surprised that I did actually know most of the tools and how to work them from teaching myself. I was worried that I was really inexperienced with Photoshop as I thought I knew a couple of things but it turns out that my knowledge was the basic to most of the things we did in class.

The main task of the day was to learn how to make digital prints. I liked learning the types of print and also about the history of print design. I also enjoyed how to clone and airbrush images to make them look better. I was surprised how you could clone and change the background of things to make them look whole even if half the picture was chopped off e.g. the clouds task.

These are some notes I made in class:


These are the tester prints I made in the class:




These are some screen grabs I manage to collect of things I did not no how to do prior to the lesson:


There were other things I didn't no but I didn't mange to screen grab them all as I was to encased in Photoshop 

No comments:

Post a Comment