Tuesday 5 November 2013

Development - Day 1

Today we had a development workshop, prior to the lesson we had to bring in an object that had a personal meaning to us so we could work from that item. I brought in some gem stones my mum bought for me before my exams so it would keep me calm and feel confident.

My chosen object: Gem Stones

Marker pen

Biro

Pencil

Marker pen

Mixed Media, marker pen, oil pastels
I added some text to some of my designs, I related the text the gems. The text reads "The End Is Near", It Will End" and "Try Your Best". I added these quotes as they are things my mum said and things I said to myself when school was getting tough for me.

Mixed Media: Photocopy, tracing paper and oil pastels

Mixed Media:Photocopy, Oil Pastel and Fineliner
Here I just started developing my photocopies and drawings into garment:

Mixed Media: Photocopy, Marker Pen, Biro and Tracing Paper
Mixed Media: Marker Pen, Photocopy

No comments:

Post a Comment