Wednesday 6 November 2013

Photoshop - Own Prints

Today in our second Photoshop lesson we were able to make our own prints. Overall I have really enjoyed the Photoshop workshops as they have thought me new things and how to create something new that is my own design.

Prior to the lesson we had to collect images and produce some drawings to use in our own prints.These are my original images and drawings I collected:






With my prints I wanted to mix a dark, Gothic with floral, pastels. I started with my own drawings by changing the colours and using layering:






I the started to experiment with some images I found online that I thought suited my theme:





After we made all our prints, Dan showed us how to add our prints onto found model on the internet. He also showed us how to carry on the theme of our prints into the background to make the image more our own. Adding the prints to the background also shows clients the print own their own.


Dan also showed us how to make a contact sheet on Photoshop which I found very helpful as I displays all your open documents on one page. On my contact sheet I add the different images that made up my final image.


No comments:

Post a Comment