Friday 4 October 2013

Academic Writing 2

Today we learnt what kind of thinkers we are by taking a questionnaire. I am both a reflector and theorist which I think suits me especially a reflector as I have always been told I'm that since I was in primary school which is both a good thing and bad thing. Most of the people in my class were activist which is always the case. Having activist in my classes is also good and bad. Bad because I find they don't think before they speak a lot of the time and seem to be the ones who distract the class more. However they are also good because they ask questions and suggest things that Reflectors may not. I think Activists help me to be more confident when talking and asking questions. I guess the variety of everyone helps each other in thinking and working. Apparently to be a perfect human were supposed to be a mixture of all four of activist, reflector, theorist and pragmatist. It is also ok to have qualities of other groups.




Today we also learnt how to use Harvard referencing. It is a good thing to start learning how to use it now as i'm used to using footnotes. Here are some examples I had to do in class:



No comments:

Post a Comment