Friday 4 October 2013

IT Software Class

Today I learnt how to use Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design. I already new how to use Photoshop from just playing around with it in the past but I was new to using Illustrator and In Design. Illustrator and In Design are a bit tedious to use but I'm sure with practice it will be easier to use.

Screenshots of my task in Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design
Today's task was to create a poster.

My chosen background. I wanted it to represent the type of house I would like to live in in 10 years.
In Photoshop we had to bring our chosen background from the internet and a picture of ourselves together. We also had to adjust the colour, size and rotation of our image to match the background.
I also added  a suitcase to the sofa as I want to travel and work abroad


In Illustrator we had to design a logo which was just our names. We used to curved lines to create our font and customised the font by changing them slightly using the white and black mouse.

This is the logo I chose. I thought it would look good next to the suitcase and seem like the word were falling out of the suitcase

I also drew a quick sketchy line around the suitcase to place behind the actual suitcase as little accent

In In Design we had to put our poster and logo together and also add text to our poster about the image and our future. 

Final poster. Image scanned from my sketchbook. Accidentally chopped of f a bit of my logo





No comments:

Post a Comment