Monday 10 March 2014

FMP - Pitch

This is my pitch presentation, I made a few slides just briefing on the basis of my project. 

My research slide was some recent people I have researched taat had a mental illness and when they discovered they had a MI and how they dealt with it. I included Isabella Blow, Jean Michel Basquiat, Daul Kim and Yayoi Kusama. These for individuals where all brought up differently and had different jobs from Artist, Model and Editor. I thought it was interesting and will carry on researching how they all are different but suffer(ed) from a MI.

My idea development slide covered who I wanted to focus my project on which is mostly visually creative individuals e.g. artist as I want to see if the MI affects their work and if it shows in their work. Other themes I want to cover is what triggered their MI.

My outcome slide covered potential outcomes. I want to create a informative product like a zine or a book and a product that can be handed out for free, for example badges, postcards, totes to spread a message.

The second idea development page was covering what the content of the zine/ book could look like. Which is mixed media images that included photography, collage, typography ect so I can show all the skills I have learnt over this course and to also relate to a variety of people.

 Here are my slides:







Here are the notes and suggestions I took after my pitch: 




No comments:

Post a Comment